Pain Management Job In New York
Pain Management Physician Need in Long Island, New York CPH# JOB-2534751Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
A redeveloped industrial area along the East River in Queens, Long Island City is known for its gleaming high-rises with sweeping views of Manhattan. Innovative art galleries and performance spaces, as well as pockets of trendy bars and restaurants, appeal to local artists and young professionals. Locals can enjoy the quiet riverfront park.
Let CompHealth know what's important to you. We can connect you with specialty jobs in the location, and with the perks, that are essential to you.
To begin talking about this position, please contact Rya Harrison directly at 203.663.9406 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Pain management practice
- Hospital-based patients
- Triage patients through the ED
- Various clinical opportunities
- Help define pain management policy/protocols
- Pain management fellowship required
- Family health and dental plans
- 401K and profit sharing
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.