RN Job In Beech Grove, Indiana
Home Health RNNext Steps... Apply Now
1300 Albany Street
Beech Grove, IN 46107
Weekends (Fri, Sat, & Sun - 12 hr Shifts)
WHAT WE NEED
RNs ready to care for the whole person
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
A Home Health Registered Nurse develops and oversees nursing care plans that individually address each patient’s needs. Our RNs go beyond that and care for the patient’s mind, body and spirit while supporting their families and caregivers as well. Home healthcare requires a special balance – you are the bridge between the physician and the home.
Can you develop, implement and supervise outstanding nursing care plans? Can you assess patient needs and make adjustments as needed? Are you goal-oriented and a strong communicator? Let us show you a way to put all these skills to work.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Complete a thorough nursing assessment on admission and with each skilled nurse visit.
- Provide services or treatments requiring substantial and specialized nursing skill according with the written patient care plan and the signed plan of treatment.
- Supervise and guides care provided by LPN and Home Health Aide.
- Demonstrate knowledge of home health regulatory standards and policies of agency.
- Establish a plan of care that is realistic and has measureable goals.
WHAT IT TAKES TO SUCCEED
- Identify personal learning needs. Seek opportunity for continued learning.
- Utilize time productively.
- Demonstrate flexibility with work assignments.
- Communicate regularly with all disciplines involved in the care of the patient.
- Demonstrate flexibility in staffing and adaptability to changes in patient care practice.
- Exercise safe judgement in decision making.
- Demonstrate tact and understanding when dealing with others. Respond in a positive manner to constructive criticism.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
1-3 Years Experience
License(s): Registered Nurse
Certification(s): Not Applicable
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
It is the policy of Franciscan Alliance to provide equal employment to its employees and qualified applicants for employment as otherwise required by an applicable local, state or Federal law.
Franciscan Alliance reserves a Right of Conscience objection in the event local, state or Federal ordinances that violate its values and the free exercise of its religious rights.
Franciscan Alliance is committed to equal employment opportunity.
Answer your calling to help, to heal and to give compassionate care. We offer a wide variety of professional and medical careers with excellent benefits. Explore your opportunities with Franciscan Health.