LPN Job In Beech Grove, Indiana
Home Health LPNNext Steps... Apply Now
1300 Albany Street
WHAT WE NEED
The best in home health nursing
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Licensed Practical Nurses who choose to focus on home healthcare are a special group of people that can provide direct patient care while also educating caregivers and actively participating on the patient’s care team. This is a level of nursing that must be able to accurately assess needs, provide appropriate interventions, and revise care as needed under the supervision of a registered nurse. If you are an LPN looking to work in home health, we have a supportive place where your skills are appreciated and developed.
Do you work well independently? Are you productive with your time? Can you adapt to the needs that each patient presents even as they vary from day to day? Are you looking for a place where your faith doesn’t take a back seat – a place where nurses consciously carry out Christ’s ministry whether in the physician’s office, hospital or patient home? We have a special role waiting for you.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Provide direct patient care.
- Implement plan of care initiated by the registered nurse.
- Educate patient and family or caregiver on diagnosis and plan of care as necessary.
- Prepare clinical notes and update the case manager and primary physician when necessary.
- Speak clearly and distinctively.
- Ensure that arrangements for equipment and other necessary items and services are available.
- Participate in case conferences and interdisciplinary team meetings.
- Obtain or receive physician orders as required.
WHAT IT TAKES TO SUCCEED
- Identify personal learning needs. Seek opportunity for continued learning.
- Adapt within an ever-changing healthcare environment.
- Utilize good communication skills.
- Utilize time productively.
- Demonstrate flexibility in staffing and adaptability to changes in patient care practice.
- Exercise safe judgement in decision making.
- Demonstrate tact and understanding when dealing with others.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
1-3 Years Experience
License(s): Licensed Practical Nurse
Travel:Up to 75%
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
It is the policy of Franciscan Alliance to provide equal employment to its employees and qualified applicants for employment as otherwise required by an applicable local, state or Federal law.
Franciscan Alliance reserves a Right of Conscience objection in the event local, state or Federal ordinances that violate its values and the free exercise of its religious rights.
Franciscan Alliance is committed to equal employment opportunity.
Answer your calling to help, to heal and to give compassionate care. We offer a wide variety of professional and medical careers with excellent benefits. Explore your opportunities with Franciscan Health.