Information Technology Job In Beech Grove, Indiana
Application Business AnalystNext Steps... Apply Now
1500 Albany Street
WHAT WE NEED
Problem-solving, application analyst
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
A great deal of the work that happens in any large business, hospitals included, relies on sound computer applications. Upgrading applications, implementing new versions or apps, and providing support is a busy job with lots of variety. From assessing needs and troubleshooting to managing vendor relationships, our Application Business Analysts have plenty on their task list.
Do you have IS project management experience? Are you good at scheduling and managing implementations and upgrades? Can you handle ongoing support needs? If you answered yes, we’ve got a great opportunity for you to consider.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Responsible for providing quality Tier 2 support daily within the Epic Ambulatory applications
- The resource will understand the business and processes within Physician Practice and Inpatient departments, as well as documentation needs within the hospital and front desk areas.
- Will work closely with the IS Application Ambulatory and Inpatient trainers to collaborate to address end user skill gaps.
- Works closely with the Ambulatory and Inpatient application teams to support system optimizations, new installs/releases, and to facilitate knowledge sharing between application and support teams.
- Provide ongoing troubleshooting to clinicians and other staff. Is able to provide technical advice and informal application guidance to customers using the Epic Ambulatory/Clinical applications, as well as other hardware and software programs.
- Troubleshoots and restores routine technical service and equipment problems by analyzing, identifying and diagnosing faults and symptoms using established processes and procedures. Performs root cause analysis and develops checklists for typical problems.
- Makes recommendations for procedures and controls for problem prevention and continual service improvements to supported areas.
WHAT IT TAKES TO SUCCEED
- Associates or Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent work experience.
- Experience working in a clinical or physician practice setting.
- Ideal candidate will have experience with vendors, and Microsoft products such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access, as well as Project management and System implementations and support experience
- Project management and System implementations and support
- For Epic Business Analysts: Not all roles require certification. For roles that do require certification individuals must be certified within six weeks of last class and within three test attempts. Certification required for application build functions.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
1-3 Years Experience
License(s): Not Applicable
Travel:Up to 20%
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
It is the policy of Franciscan Alliance to provide equal employment to its employees and qualified applicants for employment as otherwise required by an applicable local, state or Federal law.
Franciscan Alliance reserves a Right of Conscience objection in the event local, state or Federal ordinances that violate its values and the free exercise of its religious rights.
Franciscan Alliance is committed to equal employment opportunity.
Answer your calling to help, to heal and to give compassionate care. We offer a wide variety of professional and medical careers with excellent benefits. Explore your opportunities with Franciscan Health.