Information Technology Job In Beech Grove, Indiana
Director ERP ApplicationsNext Steps... Apply Now
1500 Albany Street
WHAT WE NEED
ERP Application Leader
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
The ERP Application Director is ultimately in the center of a workplace that ties together end-users, information technology and a wide range of services. This job makes sure the needs of all those are met. Improving the enterprise resource planning system, developing strategies and high-quality information systems, and driving business results are all part of this role. Think you’ve got what it takes?
Can you provide strong customer service? Are you a good problem solver? Do you have exceptional communication skills? Are you an effective project manager? If so, we have a job for you.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Assess, develop and maintain the ERP and related application roadmaps including the prioritization of new information and technology requirements.
- Develop and maintain relationships with senior executives in the ERP business lines.
- Builds in-depth knowledge of the business success drivers, industry trends, regulatory issues and competitive marketplace to develop and deliver value added business solutions that have a measurable impact on results.
- Direct and oversee the ERP Applications coworkers, and outside consultants as needed in the planning, development, and on-going maintenance of the ERP.
- Create and execute a roadmap for deliverables based on requirements, projects, and support functions.
- Collaborate with leader across IT departments and business operations to prioritize IT changes and projects.
- Manage the relationships with ERP vendors, including vendor assessments, evaluations, and on-going strategic relationships.
- Provide project definition, process leadership, timeframe, cost, delivery, issue resolution, risk mitigation and status communication.
- Oversee internal and external systems/application/process development projects, as assigned, from inception through successful implementation to ensure timely, effective completion and compliance.
- Oversee and assist with the definition of business requirements (Business Process Mapping, benefit analysis, etc.) and IT solutions.
- Work directly with clients to identify and solve application-related business problems.
- Responsible for overall ERP system adoption and results.
- Initiate human resource planning, selection and resource allocation activities for the ERP Applications Department.
- Handles and oversees administrative matters concerning ERP Applications operations and functions including preparing and submitting the department budget for approval, planning and forecasting activities, identifying department goals and key measurements, and developing internal controls for major department initiatives.
WHAT IT TAKES TO SUCCEED
- Experience leading implementations and support of industry standard systems, i.e. EMR/EHR, ERP and other enterprise systems in an integrated healthcare system.
- Operational business experience in human resources, finance, and/or materials management preferred.
- Deliver results in a complex cross functional environment.
- Strong analytical thinking skills, ability to deconstruct problems and define and implement solutions
- Outstanding conceptual, analytical and strategic skills.
- Communicate and present complex technical concepts in lay terms both verbally and in writing.
- Excellent organizational, leadership, decision-making and communication skills.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
5-10 Years Experience
License(s): Not Applicable
Certification(s): Not Applicable
Travel:Up to 50%
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
It is the policy of Franciscan Alliance to provide equal employment to its employees and qualified applicants for employment as otherwise required by an applicable local, state or Federal law.
Franciscan Alliance reserves a Right of Conscience objection in the event local, state or Federal ordinances that violate its values and the free exercise of its religious rights.
Franciscan Alliance is committed to equal employment opportunity.
Answer your calling to help, to heal and to give compassionate care. We offer a wide variety of professional and medical careers with excellent benefits. Explore your opportunities with Franciscan Health.