Clerical/General Office Job In Dallas, Texas
General Clerk II-Main CampusNext Steps... Apply Now
Performs clerical work of standard to intermediate difficulty that requires working knowledge of department or hospital procedures and simple analysis and use of individual judgment.
- Must have three years of clerical experience in an office environment, preferably in a job-related field.
- Must be able to detect minor differences in a series of numbers and letters.
- May be required to maintain Notary Public certification.
Skills or Special Abilities:
- Must be able to demonstrate general clerical skills.
- Must be able to type.
- Must be able to successfully pass a Customer Service test, Spelling test, General Computer Skills test and Alpha/Numeric Filing test with a minimum score of 80%.
- Must be able to learn required software for assigned department.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with patients, visitors and hospital staff.
Parkland Health and Hospital System prohibits discrimination based on age (40 or over), race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, disability, national origin, marital status, political belief, or veteran status.
There's plenty to enjoy about Parkland's location in Dallas. Whatever your interests, you'll find Dallas will fit your life well. A cosmopolitan city, there’s a diversity of cultural, sporting, shopping and recreational opportunities here. And with more restaurants per capita than New York City, the dining options are both plentiful and delicious. Dallas is a great place to make a life where work and play, productivity and leisure are in perfect balance.
At Parkland, our professionals are fulfilling our commitment to the Dallas community. Continually pushing forward with the latest technology, tools and treatments, the staff at Parkland provides noteworthy care.
- We're a premier training center for the nation’s top physicians, serving as the primary teaching and research hospital for the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas.
- Our trauma and burn centers are recognized internationally—our regional burn center pioneered skin graft techniques, infection control and nutritional support for burn patients.
- Parkland delivers more babies each year than any other hospital in the country and our Neonatal Intensive Care Unit cares for more critically ill infants than any other hospital nationwide.