Cardiothoracic Surgery Job In Illinois
Cardiothoracic Surgeon Needed In Central IllinoisNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
Central Illinois hospital is seeking an additional Board Certified Cardiothoracic Surgeon to join their Cardiovascular and Thoracic Surgery Division?
- 3-5 years of experience preferred
- Busy, ready-made practice
- Weekend call 1:3
- Work out of single hospital with strong hospitalist program
- State-of-the-art Heart and Vascular facility
- Hospital features a team of Hospitalists that provide 24/7 in-house care.
- Excellent support staff, including an experienced group of Advanced Practice Providers that assists with rounding, dictation, case management and first surgical assist
- Participation in clinical trials and collaborative research with the University of Illinois is also offered at their newly constructed 25,000 square-foot Biomedical Research Center
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.