Security Job In Indianapolis, Indiana
Special DeputyNext Steps... Apply Now
Security and Safety
8111 South Emerson Avenue
Part-Time Not Benefit eligible;16.00/week
High School Diploma/ GED Required
WHAT WE NEED
Providers of safe environments
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
A hospital is a busy place. There are people coming and going at all hours of the day and night. Keeping our patients, visitors and staff safe and secure is one of our top priorities. We need people who can both learn and enforce our procedures and guidelines. Professional people with exceptional communication skills. People who can diligently monitor areas and consistently provide security.
Are you able to quickly respond to emergency needs? Do you love variety in your job? Can you monitor, respond to, and document situations? We have a position that needs your skills.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Direct vehicular parking on hospital premises.
- Enforce State Law & Local Ordinances.
- Participate in investigating vehicle accidents, assaults, thefts, physical violence, drug abuse or less, elopement, and occurrences in non-patient care areas.
- Participate in the hospital disaster plan and other emergency situations and local drills.
WHAT IT TAKES TO SUCCEED
- Completion of the required Special Deputy course of instruction conducted by the Local County Sheriff’s Department.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Exercise good judgment in decision making.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
3-5 Years Experience
Travel:Up to 20%
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
It is the policy of Franciscan Alliance to provide equal employment to its employees and qualified applicants for employment as otherwise required by an applicable local, state or Federal law.
Franciscan Alliance reserves a Right of Conscience objection in the event local, state or Federal ordinances that violate its values and the free exercise of its religious rights.
Franciscan Alliance is committed to equal employment opportunity.
Answer your calling to help, to heal and to give compassionate care. We offer a wide variety of professional and medical careers with excellent benefits. Explore your opportunities with Franciscan Health.