Nurse Practitioner Job In Decatur, Indiana
Fantastic Outpatient Opportunity for an Experienced NP 30 Minutes from Fort Wayne, IN CPH# JOB-2544612Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
This position offers a competitive base salary with RVU bonuses, a comprehensive benefits package, and 6 weeks of PTO. This provider is also eligible to participate in the company 457B plan that has a 4% company contribution without the provider needing to contribute.
This position is located in a beautiful small town just about 30 minutes from Fort Wayne Indiana! Enjoy a family-friendly community with a quite small town living, and have all of the fun of a big city just a short drive away!
If you would like to be submitted for an interview with this role, please send your most up to date CV to john.reinking@CompHealth.com. For more details on this or other opportunities nationwide please call John at 954.837.2607. Reference: 2544612
- Full-Time Permanent Position
- Flexible Daytime Schedule
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Competative Compensation with RVU Bonuses
- 457B with 4% Company Match with No Employee Contribution Needed
- Relocation Assistance Provided
- Providers Get 6 Weeks PTO
- CME Allowance of $1500 Annually
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.