Non-Clinical Entry Level Job In Olympia Fields, Illinois
Coordinator PA QualityNext Steps... Apply Now
20201 S Crawford Avenue
High School Diploma/ GED Required
WHAT WE NEED
Problem solving account coordinators
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
There are so many important jobs that go into providing the very best health care. Jobs that patients may never notice, but could be critical to their care. This is one of those jobs. Our Patient Access Quality Coordinator audits registrar’s daily work for accuracy and compliance. It’s the sort of job that needs a detailed eye and a knack for problem solving.
Do you love identifying problems and coming up with the best solutions? Are you accurate, organized and detail-oriented? Are you a good listener? This could be the job for you.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Prepare and organize employee manual. Ensure accuracy and effectiveness.
- Provide elbow support in all aspects of the registration areas (inpatient, outpatient, and Emergency Room).
- Adjust work schedule to provide training for all shifts as deemed necessary.
- Determine when new employee has met all departmental requirements and is suitable to work independently.
- Audit and review new employees work for accuracy and compliance.
- Maintain Quality Assurance of Registrars Work.
- Conduct daily, random audits of registrars’ work.
- Assist with training of employees on new computer programs, new procedures and equipment within department.
- Provide input to Supervisors for new hire evaluations and Provide Support to Department Operations.
- Meet with Director, Manager and Supervisors to discuss issues of concern when deemed necessary.
- Assist with any aspect of registration duties when patient census is high.
- Prepare statistical data to demonstrate quality improvement within department.
- Assume Responsibility for Professional Self-Development.
WHAT IT TAKES TO SUCCEED
- Maintain a positive approach and work cooperatively with others.
- Work with other departments to resolve issues.
- Demonstrate a constructive response to criticism.
- Assist others in completing tasks as needed.
- Communicate clearly with patients, payer representative, vendor representatives, and all levels of management.
- Work independently following established policies, procedures, and practices.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
1-3 Years Experience
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
It is the policy of Franciscan Alliance to provide equal employment to its employees and qualified applicants for employment as otherwise required by an applicable local, state or Federal law.
Franciscan Alliance reserves a Right of Conscience objection in the event local, state or Federal ordinances that violate its values and the free exercise of its religious rights.
Franciscan Alliance is committed to equal employment opportunity.
BILLING & HEALTH INFORMATION
Answer your calling to help, to heal and to give compassionate care. We offer a wide variety of professional and medical careers with excellent benefits. Explore your opportunities with Franciscan Health.