Business Professional Job In Olympia Fields, Illinois
Development Associate (South Suburban Chicago FounNext Steps... Apply Now
Foundation | Franciscan Alliance
20201 S. Crawford Avenue
High School Diploma/ GED Required
WHAT WE NEED
Organized development associate
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
The Development Associate is a vital part in supporting services for the Franciscan Alliance Foundation. This role requires someone who can help maintain the donor database, while consistently maintaining communication and planning events. If you like working as part of a team, this job has it all.
Are you organized and detail-oriented? Do you pride yourself in your planning skills? Do you work well with others? We have a position that needs your skills.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Maintain and grow Regional Giving Club Membership.
- Apply for and report on regional grant-making foundations and corporate gifts.
- Establish, maintain, and expand the information in the donor database as well as communicate with both internal and external prospects and donors via letters, in person meetings, community events, and various foundation events.
- Plan and execute foundation and/or hospital program special events.
- Create and maintain communication strategies that raise awareness of the Foundation and increase philanthropic support.
- Research and format content for a variety of communication vehicles including: Hospital publications, website, and social media.
- Assist with database maintenance for the regional foundation’s donors, as outlined in the database policy and procedure manuals.
- Increase renewal rate for the annual giving club by 10% annually and grow annual giving club membership 5% annually.
- Collaborate with the regional Franciscan Alliance Marketing team to improve awareness of the Foundation.
- Reviews professional publications, participates in online webinars.
WHAT IT TAKES TO SUCCEED
- Experience in Development, Fundraising, Communications, and/or Public Relations.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to prioritize work to meet defined goals and objectives.
- Advanced computer skills required, including, but not limited to, accounting software packages, financial consolidation software, Windows operating system (XP or higher), Microsoft Office Suite programs (2003 or higher), and use of internet.
- Handle various special projects on an ongoing basis while addressing daily needs for the office.
- Maintain strict confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
1-3 Years Experience
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
It is the policy of Franciscan Alliance to provide equal employment to its employees and qualified applicants for employment as otherwise required by an applicable local, state or Federal law.
Franciscan Alliance reserves a Right of Conscience objection in the event local, state or Federal ordinances that violate its values and the free exercise of its religious rights.
Franciscan Alliance is committed to equal employment opportunity.
Answer your calling to help, to heal and to give compassionate care. We offer a wide variety of professional and medical careers with excellent benefits. Explore your opportunities with Franciscan Health.