Nurse Practitioner Job In Pasadena, Texas
Hospital Medicine - Nurse Practitioner/ Physician AssistantNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Pasadena is located fifteen minutes from downtown Houston, near the action, but separate enough to have its own community identity. Its borders extend from the Houston Ship Channel all the way to Galveston Bay and Clear Lake, creating multiple communities within Pasadena itself.
HCA HOUSTON HEALTHCARE SOUTHEAST– PASADENA, TX
- Hospital Website: www. hcahoustonhealthcare.com/locations/southeast/
- 345 bed hospital
- Average daily census per physician is 17-20
- 5 physicians and 2 Nurse Practitioners on from 7a-7p
- 1 NP on as admitting swing shift 3p-1a
- 1 nocturnist on from 7p-7a
- 7 on / 7 off block schedule, 12 hr shifts
- Hospitalist co-manage ICU patients with onsite intensivist
- Procedures not required
- All specialties are available for consult
- Hospitalists must be ACLS certified, but intensivists run all codes.
- EMR: Meditech
Envision Physician Services is America’s leading national medical group, providing anesthesiology, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, surgical services, and women’s and children’s health services to more than 1,800 clinical departments in 45 states and D.C.. As a part of Envision Healthcare, we lead the delivery of care and treat more than 35 million patients every year.
We are focused on what matters most—our patients. By protecting and empowering our team of more than 25,000 clinicians through wellness resources, administrative support, clinical best practices, clinical research, leadership opportunities and more, we deliver the best care to patients when and where they need us most.
Envision Physician Services is built for your career in medicine — wherever it takes you. You’ll find an opportunity that fits your needs, schedule and goals at any stage of your journey.