Critical Care Anesthesiology Job In Houston, Texas
Critical Care Intensivist Employment Opportunity - West HoustonNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Amber Holiman: Sign in to view
ICC (Intensive Care Consortium) Healthcare has partnered with HCA, one of the nation's largest healthcare networks, to change the way critical care medicine is practiced. Our patient-focused, evidence-based solutions improve quality, efficiency and outcomes in the lives of the critically ill patients we serve. We are looking for a Critical Care Trained Physician with experience leading teams and improving quality measures to join us in our mission to make a difference in the care of every patient every day at HCA Houston Healthcare West Hospital in Houston, TX.
Opportunity Specifics - HCA Houston Healthcare West
· 28-bed Critical Care Med/Surg Unit.
· Open ICU Model with mandatory intensivist consult for all patients
· Multidisciplinary model
· 24/7 in-house Physician Coverage: 1 MD and 1 NP day coverage/1 MD night coverage
About ICC Healthcare
* ICC Healthcare employees over 240 providers in 30 programs with 6-8 new programs opening each year.
* Last year, our providers had over 140,000 patient encounters nationwide.
* We are part of the HCA system of care. HCA owns and operates over 165 facilities in 19 states providing services to over 26 million patients annually.
The ICC Difference
* The success of the ICC intensivist program relies on strong team building strategies within the ICU, the hardwiring of best practice evidence base protocols and streamlining the delivery of hospital wide critical care services.
* Our physicians have the ability to impact change on a national scale through our association with HCA.
* We believe work/life balance is an important and strive to help providers maintain this balance.
* We are a physician driven company that values physician input and experience.
* Opportunities are available to participate in GME through HCA's commitment to residency and fellowship programs.
* Our partnership with HCA provides access to data on a large scale and allows us to test and implement new models of care and management for the best interest of our patients and physicians.
What We Offer
* Competitive compensation with an excellent benefits package including health, dental, life insurance, stock options, 401k with company match, disability, Paid Time off, CME allowance and days, and more
* Professional development program with leadership training and mentoring
* Appropriate staffing models and flexible scheduling
* Occurrence based malpractice Insurance
* Expert practice management including privileging, provider enrollment, and billing and collections
* Unmatched growth and leadership opportunities
HCA Houston Healthcare West has been offering exceptional care to the west Houston community for more than 28 years. With more than 1,000 members on our care team and 450 of the region's most talented doctors, we are able to provide nationally-recognized quality care. Since our founding, we have consistently enhanced key services and continue to grow, most recently with the addition of a $72 million, 95,000-square-foot expansion that includes The Heart Hospital at West Houston and The Woman's Hospital of Texas at West Houston.
Community Information - Houston, TX
Houston hums with an energy and independent spirit all its own. A leading cultural and culinary destination in the South, the city is home to over 11,000 restaurants featuring cuisine from more than 70 countries. The thriving arts scene includes resident opera, ballet, symphony and theater companies. The Museum District houses 19 museums all within walking distance. Be sure to visit Space Center Houston where you can visit NASA's Historic Mission Control at the Johnson Space Center.