RN Job In Indianapolis, Indiana
Clinical Outcomes SpecialistNext Steps... Apply Now
8111 South Emerson Avenue
WHAT WE NEED
Clinical care support
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Compassionate, quality health care doesn’t stop at our doors. The continuum of care for each patient guides and tracks their health needs over time. Successful care of that nature needs someone monitoring, collecting data and reporting appropriately. It requires a person with exceptional attention to detail and the desire to ensure patient care standards are met.
Do you love QI/CQI theory? Are you a good communicator? Are you relaxed with how your day goes but strict when it comes to data collection and reporting? Your skills are needed here.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Review all appropriate cases in a timely manner for CMS public reporting submission.
- Responsible for data collection and reporting for Anthem, STS, ACC, GWTG, and internally reported projects as trends and requests for information are identified.
- Understand data abstraction and submission requirements.
- Provide an organized approach to data management and uphold commitment to principles of data management and abstraction.
- Communicate effectively via verbal, written and electronic methods.
- Provide assistance with the development of indicators for identified quality initiatives.
- Work in collaboration with EPIC personnel to review, define, update, and implement, process that reflect best practice of patient care along with CMS guidelines and requirements.
WHAT IT TAKES TO SUCCEED
- Identify personal learning needs. Seek opportunity for continued learning.
- Seek to improve upon processes and procedures.
- Maintain updated knowledge of outside requirements and QI/CQI theory and practice.
- Accept additional responsibilities and perform duties in a satisfactory manner.
- Demonstrate flexibility in staffing and adaptability to changes in patient care practice.
- Exercise safe judgement in decision making.
- Demonstrate tact and understanding when dealing with others. Respond in a positive manner to constructive criticism.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
1-3 Years Experience
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
It is the policy of Franciscan Alliance to provide equal employment to its employees and qualified applicants for employment as otherwise required by an applicable local, state or Federal law.
Franciscan Alliance reserves a Right of Conscience objection in the event local, state or Federal ordinances that violate its values and the free exercise of its religious rights.
Franciscan Alliance is committed to equal employment opportunity.
Answer your calling to help, to heal and to give compassionate care. We offer a wide variety of professional and medical careers with excellent benefits. Explore your opportunities with Franciscan Health.