Nurse Practitioner Job In Las Vegas, Nevada
Inpatient Primary Care Nurse PractitionerNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Kyle Wofford: Sign in to view
- Customize your own schedule to create your ideal work-life balance
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Sign-on bonus available
- Competitive compensation with uncapped biweekly bonuses
- Support of a physician, behavioral health clinicians and a regional leadership team
- Practice at the top of your license—enjoy autonomy when caring for your patients
- Protected orientation time with best-in-class clinical training and 90 days of mentorship
- Dynamic field of healthcare with significant opportunities to innovate and improve patient care
- Free CME and professional development opportunities through the TeamHealth Institute
- Realize your career potential by growing into local, regional, and national leadership roles at TeamHealth
Las Vegas in Brief
Over the past several decades, Las Vegas has been the fastest growing metropolitan area in the country, a destination of choice for families seeking to enjoy the desert lifestyle with all the comforts of an oasis. While the city is best known as a tourist destination, its residential communities bear no resemblance to the famed "strip."
The Las Vegas File
- Education. The Clark County School District, fifth largest in the U.S., focuses on providing a challenging curriculum and numerous opportunities for growth.
- Real Estate. Las Vegas' recent residential construction boom means that buyers have many housing options and good deals can be found.
- Family. Las Vegas' neighborhoods exude a family environment and the area's many community events cater to both adults and children.
- Culture. In addition to having access to the myriad entertainment and dining options that make Las Vegas the #2 tourist destination in the country, residents enjoy many local arts centers and galleries.
- Recreation. Golf and water sports are prevalent in the Las Vegas area, and the city offers a variety of recreational activities for children through seniors.
- Weather. Las Vegas does have four seasons, but not in the traditional sense. Summers are oppressively hot, but winters are generally mild; sunny days are recorded 85 percent of the time year-round.
Las Vegas Fun Fact
A 1910 law made it illegal to gamble in Las Vegas. The Nevada Legislature passed a legalized gambling bill in 1931.