Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Job In Yuma, Arizona
Inpatient PM&R Physician needed in Southern Arizona CPH# JOB-2559662Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
This independent contractor opportunity has a guaranteed income the first year. You will retain 100 percent of your own billing and collections. All relocation expenses will be covered and you will receive a large sign-on bonus.
Yuma is a city in southwest Arizona overlooking the Colorado River. Soak in our blue skies and sun that shines 310 days a year-perfect for outdoor activities. Downtown Yuma is a wonderful historic Maine Street community.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other physiatrist jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, call Corey Hann directly at 203.663.9365 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Establish a private practice, if you choose
- See 20 plus patients per day immediately
- 1:4 with extremely rare weekend call
- Medical consult position
- State-of-the-art equipment provided
- Guaranteed first year income
- 100 percent of own billing and collections
- Generous sign-on bonus
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.