General Neurology Job In Florida
Partnership Track Neurologist Job Opportunity on Florida Gulf CPH# JOB-2546958Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
This partnership track opportunity has a generous compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered medical benefits, vacation, $5K relocation reimbursement, life insurance, CME time with a $2500 stipend, a 401(k) retirement package, and malpractice coverage.
Come live and practice in a simply stunning paradise locale. The area is renowned for its cultural and environmental opportunities, beaches, resorts, fine dining, world class shopping and more. It's right on the gulf coast, and not far from Tampa.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a neurology job opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any other available job, contact CompHealth today.
To get started and for details, contact Austyn Iwuh at 801.930.3363 or e-mail your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Wonderful competitive base salary
- Two year guaranteed income
- Partnership track
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Vacation and CME time with a stipend
- Fantastic work schedule of 8:30 am to 5 pm, Monday through Friday
- Already waiting patient base
- Medical benefits and life insurance
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.