RN Job In Lafayette, Indiana
Clinical Resource NurseNext Steps... Apply Now
1701 Creasy Lane
WHAT WE NEED
Nursing care that takes the extra step
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Clinical Resource Nurses are a special breed. They are able to provide all the skill-based, compassionate care you’d expect from a nurse while also thinking outside the box. Our clinical resource nurse’s implement innovative solutions and integrate research into practical care. They process information carefully and support decisions with proven facts. They take nursing one step further and constantly strive to improve patient care.
Do you love following procedures accurately? Are you good at developing and implementing education for patients, families, staff and others? Are you always seeking to provide exceptional care? We have a special place that needs your skills.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Exemplify nursing expertise by implementing innovative alternative solutions that address complex system problems and/or patient care issues.
- Serve as clinical expert in the delivery of perioperative patient care.
- Assist with the provision of patient care in accordance with facility, state, and federal regulations.
- Integrate research into the perioperative clinical environment through the implementation of evidence-based practice.
- Develop, coordinate, implement and evaluate educational programs for perioperative patients and their families, staff, and the community.
- As part of a multi-disciplinary team, act as a change agent to develop system performance standards to improve perioperative patient outcomes.
WHAT IT TAKES TO SUCCEED
- Ability to interact with others in a calm, friendly and caring manner
- Active listening skills and empathy toward others
- High attention to detail
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Ability to follow well-defined instructions and comply with regulations, standards and procedures
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information
- Proficient computer skills
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
1-3 Years Experience
License(s): Registered Nurse
Certification(s): Basic Life Support Program
Travel:Never or Rarely
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
It is the policy of Franciscan Alliance to provide equal employment to its employees and qualified applicants for employment as otherwise required by an applicable local, state or Federal law.
Franciscan Alliance reserves a Right of Conscience objection in the event local, state or Federal ordinances that violate its values and the free exercise of its religious rights.
Franciscan Alliance is committed to equal employment opportunity.
Answer your calling to help, to heal and to give compassionate care. We offer a wide variety of professional and medical careers with excellent benefits. Explore your opportunities with Franciscan Health.