Interventional Radiology Job In Georgia
Large Practice in Georgia Is Looking for an Interventional Radiologist CPH# JOB-2575982Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
You will be enjoy 9 weeks of paid vacation with other days off during the week (totaling 14 to 16 weeks), a lucrative base salary plus bonuses, comprehensive benefits, and partnership after 2 years of employment.
This large Georgia town has an abundance of friendly, southern hospitality, restaurants, and outdoor amenities. It is within driving distance to a few metro cities and an international airport.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please call Danielle Balagula at 954.837.2742 or email Danielle.Balagula@comphealth.com to learn more. All inquiries are completely confidential.
- Lucrative base salary plus bonus
- Partnership-track opportunity
- Well-established and stable private practice
- State-of-the-art technology
- Ability to do 60% interventional radiology
- 9 weeks of vacation to start
- Only 1.5 hours from Atlanta
- Large town with friendly southern hospitality
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.