Receptionist and Front Office Job In Indianapolis, Indiana
Patient Service RepresentativeNext Steps... Apply Now
Oncology and Hematology Specialists
Franciscan Physician Network
8111 S. Emerson Avenue, #101
Part-Time Not Benefit eligible
High School Diploma/ GED RequiredWHAT WE NEED
A person who loves the challenge of making people smileWHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
When people come into a doctor’s office or hospital, they need to be greeted by a competent professional with a warm personality. The kind of person who can find the answers to their questions, handle their registration pleasantly and efficiently, and send them home with a sincere goodbye. It’s not the job for everyone – but it might be just the right job for you.
Do you have accurate follow through? Have you been told that you give excellent customer service? Can you work well with a team to find answers and keep things moving forward? Do you value working in a faith-filled environment? If so – keep reading because we’re looking for the best Patient Services Representatives in the area and we want you.WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Provide exemplary customer service; greet and direct patients, family members, and other visitors.
- Answer incoming calls; respond to inquiries, or direct caller to appropriate staff for assistance.
- Schedule appointments and accurately enters data into scheduling system.
- Register patients and enters or updates demographic and insurance information into EMR system.
- Communicate with clinical staff to maintain patient flow and update waiting patients.
- Collect patient payments; applies payments and adjustments to patient accounts.
- Balance daily encounter forms and cash drawers.
- Strong customer service skills
- Proficient computer skills
- Professional telephone etiquette
- Ability to interact with others in a calm, friendly and caring manner
- Active listening skills and empathy toward others
- High attention to detail
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Ability to follow well-defined instructions and comply with regulations, standards and procedures
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
1-3 Years Experience
License(s): Not Applicable
Certification(s): Not Applicable
Travel:Never or Rarely
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
It is the policy of Franciscan Alliance to provide equal employment to its employees and qualified applicants for employment as otherwise required by an applicable local, state or Federal law.Franciscan Alliance reserves a Right of Conscience objection in the event local, state or Federal ordinances that violate its values and the free exercise of its religious rights. Franciscan Alliance is committed to equal employment opportunity.
PHYSICIAN OFFICE STAFF
Answer your calling to help, to heal and to give compassionate care. We offer a wide variety of professional and medical careers with excellent benefits. Explore your opportunities with Franciscan Health.