General Neurology Job In Sayre, Pennsylvania
Neurology - $150K Loan Repayment, Sayre, PANext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Shannon Anderson: Sign in to view
Guthrie Clinic, a non-profit, physician-led, integrated health care delivery system is seeking candidates for a BC/BE Neurologist to join their growing Neurology department. At Guthrie you can work in an environment that is supportive both professionally and personally.
- Up to $150K in education loan repayment available
- Ability to build and grow a practice within a team environment
- Focus in a sub-specialty encouraged and promoted
- Practice volume approximately 30% inpatient and 70% outpatient
- Botox Clinic, Memory Clinic, and Sleep Disorder Center
- Teaching opportunities available
- Ability to Perform Visual and Brainstem Evoked Responses, EEG, EMG, Nerve Conduction Studies, etc.
Located just a few miles from the New York border, the Sayre area is proximate to the major cities of the northeast: Philadelphia, New York City, Buffalo, Rochester and Niagara Falls--all are within 3-1/2 hours' drive. The area is renowned for its maple products (syrup, sugar, candy) wine, dairy, apple and corn production. 30 miles south of the Finger Lake Region of New York State:
- Lakes, waterfalls, wineries and amazing 4-season recreation
- 1 hour from Grand Canyon of Pennsylvania
- Easy driving distance to most major cities in the Northeast
- Excellent schools and affordable housing; low cost-of-living. Safe place to raise a family
Choice to live and/or play in several different communities. In addition, two international airports are approximately 2 hours away.
Guthrie is a non-profit integrated health system located in north central Pennsylvania and Upstate New York, serving patients from an 12-county service area. Guthrie is comprised of a research institute, home care/hospice, hospitals in Sayre, Pa., Corning, N.Y., Towanda, Pa., Troy, Pa., and Cortland, NY, as well as a multi-specialty group practice of more than 500 physicians and advanced practitioners in a regional office network encompassing sub-specialty and primary care sites in 23 communities throughout Pennsylvania and New York. Guthrie offers a wide range of services and programs designed to enhance the health and well-being of those it serves.