Nurse Practitioner Job In New Mexico
Nocturnist Np Opening In Nw New Mexico-three 12hr Shifts/weekNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
A growing Hospital System located in Northwest New Mexico is seeking an experienced Acute Care Nurse Practitioner to join their hospitalist team as a nocturnist.
- Salary will be based on experience
- Relocation up to $5000 and Sign-on $5000
- Full benefits package including Health, dental, vision, flexible spending account, disability and basic/accidental/supplemental life, 403B and Tax Deferred Annuity
- Hours: ?11am-11pm
- Collaborate with admitting and swing physician in the care of inpatients
- Provide cross coverage of patients from 4:30-10:30pm and serve as a back-up admitting provider for the IMS service from 11am-10:30pm
- Average of 16 patients seen per shift
- Hybrid block scheduling, 16 shifts per month
- Both general and critical care and Open ICU
- NP with ties to the area or a desire to be in a rural location is preferred
- NP must have Acute Care certification and experience as a provider working inpatient
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.