Nurse Practitioner Job In Alamogordo, New Mexico
NP / Nurse Practitioner - Pain ManagementNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Katie Patterson: Sign in to view
Established medical group in Alamogordo, NM is looking for a Pain Management Nurse Practitioner to join their team!
Nurse Practitioner will join a collaborative team that values communication and training as well as making a big impact within their community.
Position Title: Pain Management Nurse Practitioner
- Mission is to be the organization where patients choose to come, physicians want to practice, and people want to work
- Vision is to be Central New Mexico's leading provider of affordable, high quality healthcare
- Values of the staff include being Professional, Respectful, Innovative, Dedicated, and Engaged (PRIDE)
Benefits and Features:
- $120,000-$130,000/year, depending on experience.
- Plus sign-on bonus, RVU bonuses, relocation and loan repayment!!
- Excellent benefits and PTO!
Your Role with the Company:
- NP will be joining a team collaborative environment
- Mon-Fri 8-5, 40 hrs a week.
- NP will be seeing the adult population
- 2+ years of experience in Pain Management
- Board certified Nurse Practitioner
- NM License is preferred, but open to relocation candidates
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT:
We place APPs and MDs in all 50 states for over 700 health systems. We only do permanent placements. We find you your ideal position. Let us know exactly what you want!