Family Medicine Job In South Dakota
Family Medicine Position In Sioux Falls, South Dakota W/quality Of Life BalanceNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Paul Smallwood: Sign in to view
A medical group in Sioux Falls, South Dakota, that provides a full-spectrum family medicine, OB optional is seeking a board-certified or board-eligible family medicine physician due to community growth and demand.
- Provide patient care in an outpatient clinic setting, with opportunities to do the procedure.
- Call for Familly Medicine only 1:36, shared proportionately between all providers.
- Full or part-time opportunities
- Busy clinic schedule from day one
- Average 25+ clinic patients per day
- Schedule Monday-Friday 8 AM-5 PM with an option of extended 4-day work weeks; physicians set their schedules.
- Opportunity to teach residents and medical students
- Seasoned nursing staff and mid-level support
- Generous compensation
- Excellent benefits package
About Sioux Falls, South Dakota
Sioux Falls is South Dakota's largest city and the county seat of the state's Minnehaha County. Nestled in the southeastern corner of South Dakota, Sioux Falls hugs the borders of three neighboring states: Minnesota (to the northeast), Iowa (to the southeast), and Nebraska (to the southwest).?There are plenty of opportunities to enjoy the arts and culture in Sioux Falls. A wealth of galleries and museums expounding on art and native history abound in the city, which is also filled with a wide variety of statues and historical monuments. For sports fans, Sioux Falls has a wide variety of teams to suit all tastes.
The social landscape of Sioux Falls is as varied as the people who live here. There's something for everyone: historic downtown lofts, restaurants, theaters, local coffee roasters, roadside art installations, global speakers, craft breweries, and live music.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.