Family Medicine Job In Minnesota
Family Medicine Physician Opening In Southwest MinnesotaNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Paul Smallwood: Sign in to view
A multi-specialty group in southwest Minnesota near Iowa's border?is searching for a board-eligible or board-certified family practice physician.
- 25-bed Critical Access Hospital
- Access to eICU, eEmergency, eNICU & ePharmacy
- Level IV Trauma Center designation
- 64-slice CT scanner
- MRI in-house, 3D & 4D ultrasound, DEXA scan, digital mammography
- 24-hour ER with weeknight and weekend coverage by Acute Care, Inc.
- Average 80 deliveries per year
- Employed position
- Leading salary and full benefits package
- Population 4,600
- A popular destination with a beautiful downtown Historic District and the Pipestone National Monument
- New outdoor Aquatic Center
- Performing Arts Center
- Wide range of youth and adult public recreational activities
- 50 miles to Sioux Falls, SD
- 3.5 hour drive to the Twin Cities
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.