Family Medicine Job In Minnesota
Family Medicine Position In Southwest Minnesota Near Iowa Border - Sign-on BonusNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Paul Smallwood: Sign in to view
Medical Group in Windom, MD, seeks a BE/BC Family Medicine physician for its specialty care network.?Living in the upper Midwest offers a great quality of life and an excellent place to be successful!
- Scope of Practice Outpatient only Family Medicine - full cradle-to-grave care
- Providers work in a team setting
- NO CALL unless you are waiting for the baby to be delivered
- Built-in patient base - very busy
- Monday-Friday?work schedule
- 4 providers (3 MDs and 1 PA)
- Excellent Salary with a great benefits package
- Time Off?(includes sick, vacation, holiday, and CME) equals 36 days per year
- Malpractice and Tail are covered
- Sign-On bonus
About Windom, Minnesota
Windom functions as a county seat and a transportation hub for the region. The City has a diverse economy, including agriculture, manufacturing, medical care, and adult care facilities. Along with a number of successful retail businesses, there are a growing number of national and international industries. Windom and its surrounding area have long been safe, desirable communities featuring excellent public services, schools, clubs, activities and events, and many parks, lakes, and golf courses.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.