Family Medicine Job In California
Behavioral Health/primary Care In San Diego SuburbNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Paul Smallwood: Sign in to view
Enterprise Medical is assisting an innovative, dynamic health organization committed to providing services to all who need them. A non-profit organization whose mission is to improve the health and well-being of the community?s underserved and culturally diverse people with over 40 sites and clinics throughout the San Diego area. They currently have a Famly Medicine physician position available in Chula Vista, California.
- Clinics are open Monday through Saturday from 8 am - 5 pm?
- Dynamic and Diverse work environment with medical scribes to assist with charting
- The client is looking for a primary care physician to work out of its Behavioral Health Facility in Chula Vista, CA.
- Some inpatient skilled nursing work may be required.
- See patients of all ages but a high volume of geriatrics.
- Suboxone certification is a plus.
- Candidate with a strong desire to work with underserved patient populations preferred.
- Spanish speaking is preferred; basic medical Spanish required
- Base salary based on background and years of experience.
- Excellent portfolio of benefits including Annual Merit increases, Qualification for Loan Repayment Programs, Relocation Assistance, Malpractice Insurance?
- with "Tail" coverage, Annual License Reimbursement, 403b Retirement Plan, Paid Sick Leave
About Chula Vista, California
The City of Chula Vista is located at the center of one of the richest cultural, economic, and environmentally diverse zones in the United States. It is the second-largest city in San Diego County with a population of 268,000. Chula Vista boasts more than 52 square miles of coastal landscape, canyons, rolling hills, mountains, quality parks, and miles of trails. Chula Vista is a leader in conservation and renewable energy has outstanding public schools and has been named one of the top safest cities in the country.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.