Nurse Practitioner Job In Ahoskie, North Carolina
NP/PA Pulmonology Opportunity in Ahoskie, NCNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Vidant Medical Group and Vidant Pulmonology-Ahoskie, located in Ahoskie, North Carolina, are seeking a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant. Applicants with at least one year of experience are preferred. New graduates will be considered. Applicants should have ACLS certification and the ability to perform ventilator management, administer breathing treatments, and read pulmonary function tests.
Job Highlights include:
· Employment by Vidant Medical Group
· Hospital privileges at Vidant Roanoke Chowan Hospital
· Opportunity available due to programmatic expansion
· Inpatient and outpatient clinical responsibilities
· Work with an experienced Pulmonary Critical Care physician
· Key responsibilities to include seeing new and follow up patients in an ambulatory clinic, inpatient consults/follow up, daily rounding and coordination of patient care
· Monday – Friday 8am-5pm schedule
· No call, no nights
· Excellent compensation and benefit plan to include: annual administrative stipend, relocation assistance, vacation, sick, holidays, malpractice (with tail), 401k matching/457b, medical, dental vision, and life insurance
Ahoskie affords residents the comforts of small town living within close proximity to the beautiful waterways of North Carolina and Virginia. Friendly neighborhoods conveniently located near the hospital, vast country acreage, and waterfront home sites are just a few of the things that make Ahoskie unique.
- A desirable climate with mild winters and four distinct seasons – ideal for outdoor enthusiasts
- Outstanding recreation including golf courses, community theater, water sports, hunting, camping, fishing, community and state parks
- Close proximity to North Carolina and Virginia beaches
- Affordable cost of living
- General aviation airport nearby; one hour to major airports in Norfolk and Greenville
- Vidant Wellness Center – Ahoskie, a 21,000-foot facility which includes a lap pool, an exercise studio and the latest in cardiovascular and strength training equipment
- Recreation Center which includes little league baseball, lighted athletic fields and picnic area
Vidant Roanoke-Chowan Hospital is a 114-bed community hospital located in Ahoskie. Serving four nearby counties, the hospital’s 15-bed emergency department serves approximately 21,000 patients per year. This modern facility provides a wide range of health services, including medical, surgical and radiation oncology. In addition, Vidant Roanoke-Chowan’s Wound Healing and Pain Management centers serve as referral centers for neighboring Vidant hospitals and providers.