General/Adult Psychiatry Job In Putnam, Connecticut
PsychiatristNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call David Wolfe: Sign in to view
A growing practice seeks a Psychiatrist to fill in as the Behavioral Health Medical Director in Putnam, CT area!
Come make a difference within a growing team of providers that focus to enhance the lives they serve and value learning and growth! Contact David@nowhealthcare.org 843.494.1253
- Committed to providing the best and safest care, while creating a warm, inviting environment for their patients, family members, and caregivers.
- Innovative staff and treatment modalities and wonderful teamwork that is focused on patient safety
Benefits and Features:
- Top salary, depending on experience
- Comprehensive benefits package - health insurance, dental insurance, life insurance, and more
- Responsible for providing coordinated psychiatric services to patients utilizing the clinical services of Generations Family Health Center.
- The clinical services provided shall include routine and crisis adult and pediatric care as assigned.
- The scope of practice includes evaluation, diagnosis, medication assessments and adjustment, patient education, and treatment planning.
- The Behavioral Health Medical Director will be knowledgeable about the agency and clinical policies, keep all patient information confidential and shall assume responsibility for the development and realization of an individual ongoing care plan for all patients.
- As the Medical Director, you are medically responsible for the delivery of health care for the Behavioral Health Dept., including direct oversight of the medication management providers.
- The Behavioral Health Medical Director works closely with the team to reach the department and organizational goals.
- Documented completion of a residency from an accredited institution in an appropriate specialty.
- CT Physician license, valid federal and state-controlled substance licenses;
- Board Certification required or board eligible in adult and child psychiatry.
We place APPs and MDs in all 50 states for over 700 health systems. We only do permanent placements. We find you your ideal position. Let us know exactly what you want!