Family Medicine Job In Georgia
Urgent Care Opening In Augusta, GeorgiaNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Paul Smallwood: Sign in to view
Piedmont Augusta is a not-for-profit community hospital that receives no local funding. With 581 licensed beds, this acute care hospital serves a 25-county region in Georgia and South Carolina and continues to lead area hospitals in market share. Due to community growth and demand, this outstanding facility is adding an additional Urgent Care physician.
- Hours: 8:00 AM to 7:00 PM - Monday-Friday and 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM. Saturday & Sunday - 14 shifts per month.?
- The Candidate would be expected to be scheduled for shift work, including extended hours during the week, weekend, and holiday hours. The weekend and holiday hours are shared equally among physician providers.
- Residency trained and board-certified in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine.
- The Candidate would be expected to evaluate and treat a wide range of illnesses and injuries.
- The Candidate will be expected to document all patient care in our EMR system, including in-clinic evaluation and treatment, as well as any communications regarding patient care between the?provider and patient or between provider and healthcare personnel.
- The Candidate should have experience working with/supervising Advanced Practice Providers
- EPIC EMR
- Compensation is based on MGMA guidelines. Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, LTD, STD, 403b, PTO-4 weeks and 2 weeks for CME and Relocation based on distance
About Augusta, Georgia
- Nestled along the banks of the Savannah River, Augusta is the second-largest and oldest city in Georgia.
- Located in the east-central section of the state, Augusta is approximately 150 miles east of Atlanta on Interstate 20.
- Augusta is also centrally located, just two and a half hours from the beach and the mountains.
- 2020 population is 200,477
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.