Family Medicine Job In Illinois
Interviewing Family Medicine Physicians For Western Chicago, Il - Many BenefitsNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Paul Smallwood: Sign in to view
An established western Chicago-based hospital-owned multi-specialty group is adding a BC/BE outpatient family medicine physician to a busy, established family medicine office. Medical Group is a physician network of over 160 providers in nearly 25 specialties that provides access to the area?s best healthcare resources and some of the region's finest specialists.
- Candidate must be USA BC/BE in family medicine for consideration?
- The group boasts physician engagement scores at the 99th percentile.?
- Guaranteed salary with both productivity and non-productivity incentives
- Comprehensive benefits package that includes a group claims-made malpractice insurance policy with no tail, paid vacation, sick pay, CME reimbursement, medical, dental, life, vision, and disability insurance, retirement plan, health care and dependent care spending accounts, child-care discounts, free fitness center membership, and employee assistance program.?
- The hospital has been recognized as a Top Workplace by the Chicago Tribune?
- Located 40 miles west of Chicago and surrounded by excellent suburbs, including Naperville, which is consistently ranked as a top city to live in America.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.