Cardiovascular Surgery Job In Palm Beach, Florida
Cardiovascular Surgery/Heart Failure opportunity in Palm Beach, FloridaNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Amber Holiman: Sign in to view
HCA Healthcare’s JFK Medical Center in Palm Beach, Florida is seeking a board certified cardiovascular surgeon capable of doing complex/high risk cases to join our exceptional team.
- Must be US board certified in cardiac surgery
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years post-fellowship practice experience is required
- Must be capable of doing complex/high risk cases
- Experience in Heart Failure, TAVR, CABG, VAD, AFIB, etc.
- Interest in doing some thoracic cases is a plus
- Interest in building a heart transplant program
- Extensive research background is highly preferred
- 1:3 call coverage
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Largest heart program in South FL with 700 open heart cases annually
- Top 2 TAVR program in FL with 250 cases annually
- 10 open research trials
- Employed opportunity offering competitive salary
- Relocation allowance
- Full benefits package including health, 401k, ESPP, malpractice insurance, etc.
About JFK Medical Center – Main Campus:
- 558-bed acute care medical and surgical facility
- Over 1,200 medical staff providers, 2200 healthcare professionals and 300 volunteers
- 24-Hour Emergency Services, Cardiovascular Care, Cancer Care, Breast Care, Neurosciences, Stroke Care, General, Minimally Invasive & Robotic Surgery, Orthopaedic Care, Spine Care, Bariatrics, Sleep Disorders, Wound Management, and Behavioral Health.
Built in 1959, the City of Atlantis, Florida, is located in Palm Beach County. Palm Beach County is bigger than whole states (Rhode Island and Delaware), which means we have lots of room to play. From wild animal encounters to water slides to epic mini-golf courses, you don’t have to be a kid to enjoy the seemingly endless activities and attractions in The Palm Beaches. The Palm Beaches are a favorite destination for PGA champions with over 160 golf courses including The Champion, Breakers Ocean Course, and the PGA National Resort and Spa.
Atlantis is a small community that is part of the large Palm Beach Metro area. Palm Beach, a mere three-blocks wide and 14 miles long, it is a barrier island connected to the mainland by three primary bridges in the center of town.
Whether you're interested in the family-oriented quiet streets and sandy beaches or want to experience the "Greenwich Village" lifestyle near Main Street, where a fanciful mix of old and new houses, along with apartments and condominiums, share the walking ambiance to small shops, grocers and a host of outdoor restaurants, there are endless possibilities.
Come see all that this great community has to offer!
JFK Medical Center North Campus, located in the heart of West Palm Beach, is a 245-bed acute care facility that employs more than 650 full and part-time employees and has over 900 members in its medical staff.
The hospital campus includes an adjoining 88-bed psychiatric unit which offers special programs for children ages 12 years and under, adolescents 13-17 years, adults, and a specialized geriatric psychiatric program which addresses the unique needs of the older adult. Outpatient behavioral health services include an Adult Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP), Intensive Outpatient Program foradults (IOP) and for youth (AIOP).
Additional services at JFK North Campus include: a 24-hour Emergency Department, Critical Care Unit, Comprehensive Diagnostic Imaging, Interventional Radiology, Outpatient Rehabilitation, Vascular Care, Wound Management, a Pain Management Center, Primary Certified Stroke Center, Breast Institute, Orthopedic and Spine Institute. JFK Medical Center North Campus is dedicated to serving our community by offering free physician lectures throughout the year as well as sponsoring health fairs and screenings to local organizations and companies. Learn more about becoming a part of the JFK Medical Center North Campus team.
JFK North Campus is accredited by the Joint Commission and the Healthcare Facilities Accreditation Program (HFAP), which are both authorized by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) to survey hospitals for compliance with CMS standards. Additionally, JFK North Campus is a teaching hospital that offers accredited internships and residencies.