Geriatric Medicine Job In Colorado
Geriatric Physician Needed For Outpatient Practice In Denver, ColoradoNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Paul Smallwood: Sign in to view
Enterprise Medical is representing a Primary Care System in their search for an Outpatient Geriatric Physician in Denver, Colorado.
- Generous compensations and benefits including PTO, CME, Malpractice insurance, 401k, and much more
- Deliver direct patient care through traditional face-to-face visits as well as no-visit based interaction
- Great opportunity to work with a medically complex population
- Care Team includes health coaches, nurses, nurse practitioners, and behavioral health specialists
- This practice offers smaller panel sizes, no billing or coding, and the opportunity to lead while working with a team
- Must be Board Certified in IM/FM/or Geriatrics?
- Lead systemic change by building relationships with outside medical consultants, hospitalists, ER providers, etc to market the practice model to new patients and stakeholders.?
About Denver, Colorado
Denver offers more than 5,000 acres of parks, trails, golf courses, and playgrounds. In fact, many of Denver's most prominent neighborhoods are built around and named after such beloved green spaces as Washington Park, City Park, Cheesman Park, and Sloan's Lake. The metro area's proximity to the Rocky Mountains also creates numerous opportunities for residents to ski and snowboard in the winter. There are also nearly 100 breweries in metro Denver, and the sudsy area is host to the annual Great American Beer Festival that showcases more than 4,000 beers from more than 800 breweries around the country.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.