General Neurology Job In Fayetteville, North Carolina
Neurohospitalist in North Carolina With Block Schedule CPH# JOB-2671563Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
You will receive a competitive compensation and benefits package, bonuses, a sign-on bonus, and relocation reimbursement. A stipend is available for excellent fellows and residents while they finish training.
For more information, please contact Gabriela 'Gigi' Perez Carpenter at 954.837.2699 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and refer to job #2671563.
- Neurohospitalist with great block schedule
- Beautiful state-of-the-art facility
- Primary stroke center, no admitting
- Academic affiliation with medical students and residents
- H-1B cap exempt visa candidates welcome
- Competitive compensation package and bonuses
- Sign-on bonus and relocation reimbursement
- Close to the beaches with mountain views to the west
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.