Medical Director Job In Tucson, Arizona
Physician Advisor opening in Tucson, AZNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Michael Martin: Sign in to view
Tucson is a city of 1 million people that is often described as having a smaller town feel. Surrounded on all sides by mountain ranges, Tucson is renowned for its natural beauty and sunsets. Located in the high Sonoran desert, it offers great outdoor recreation (hiking, biking, golf, etc.) and is only a 45-minute drive to alpine forests and skiing and 4 hours to beaches in Mexico. Other highlights include more than 350 days of sunshine, affordable housing, low property and gas taxes, and growing communities.
As the region’s only Catholic hospital system, Carondelet is jointly owned by Tenet Healthcare Corporation, Dignity Health and Ascension, Carondelet is operated by majority partner Tenet, a leading diversified healthcare services company.
- Carondelet St. Mary’s Hospital, Arizona’s first hospital, was founded in 1880.
- Carondelet St. Joseph’s Hospital provides a full range of comprehensive inpatient and outpatient services.
- Carondelet Neurological Institute, on the campus of St. Joseph’s Hospital, is the largest and most comprehensive facility in Southern Arizona dedicated to the diagnosis and treatment of neurological injuries and disorders.
- Carondelet Heart & Vascular Institute, on the campus of St. Mary’s Hospital, we are dedicated to providing high quality cardiac and vascular care. Our minimally invasive surgical techniques are just some of the reasons why we’re Southern Arizona’s leader in heart care.
- Carondelet Holy Cross Hospital in Nogales, Arizona is the only inpatient medical center in Santa Cruz County.
- 10 Carondelet Medical Group primary care offices.
- 4 Carondelet Specialty Group offices.