Family Medicine Job In Florida
Leadership Position for Bilingual Family Physician on the Sunny Coast of Florida CPH# JOB-2672395Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
This opportunity is offering a great compensation packages and all the benefits await. The site also qualifies for loan payback.
The nearby coastal community has been selected as 1 of 'U.S. News and World Report's' 10 Best Place to Live and offers every amenity of a top Florida location.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any other physician job, contact CompHealth today.
For more information, please contact Roberta Margolis directly at 203.663.9335 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #2672395.
- Bring your leadership skills to the family medicine department of a respected FQHC
- As med director oversee 5 FMs, 8 ARNPs, and provide medical services to an underserved population
- Employed practice offers salary, bonus structure, and complete benefits
- Located near 1 of the most desirable cities in FL
- Must be board certified, experienced, and bilingual either Spanish or Haitian Creole and English
- Monday - Friday from 8 am to 5 pm with occasional weekend and early evening hours
- You will enjoy a perfect work-life balance while helping the underserved
- Proximity to the coast will offer you everything that Florida is known for
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.