Family Medicine Job In Massachusetts
Medical Director Of Primary Care Needed North Of BostonNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
Medical Director of Primary Care needed North of Boston
Seeking an experienced Medical Director for a successful primary care group north of Boston.?
- 28 hours per week clinical
- 12 hours administrative time for the medical directorship
- Supervise a team of 3 MD's as well as 2 NP's all of which share call responsibility for the practice
- Competitive compensation and salary guarantee
- Bonuses and incentives
- Ample paid time off
- Earn up to 6 weeks vacation based on experience
Located in an area with top notch school systems both public and private. Family friendly area with a hometown feel downtown with shopping, restaurants, library, and social events.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.