Urology Job In Astoria, Oregon
Urologist Is Needed for a Hospital in Astoria, OR CPH# JOB-2672784Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
This employed opportunity has a competitive salary. You will be offered malpractice coverage, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, CME, relocation assistance, and a retirement plan.
Come live and practice in this town on the Columbia River where Astoria Sunday Market is a big community block party downtown with fine dining is available around every corner and outdoor recreational opportunities abound.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please contact Sharon Wilmot directly at 203.663.9331 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2672784.
- Full comprehensive benefits and paid malpractice with tail coverage
- Full-time and employed position
- 4-day workweek
- 2 days in the clinic and 2 days in the OR
- Call is is no more than 10 days/month
- Most calls can be handled on the phone
- 2021s and 2022s welcome as well as experienced urologists
- Possible opportunities to give lectures and participate in conferences
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.