Family Medicine Job In Illinois
Medical Director With Lgbtq Health Center In Chicago, Illinois + 401k PlanNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Paul Smallwood: Sign in to view
A Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) in Chicago committed to eliminating health disparities and improving the lives of LGBTQ people is searching for 1 Medical Director to join their passionate and mission-driven team. This is a great organization that supports individuals' success and celebrates diversity & racial equity!
- Provide clinical guidance and oversight regarding the implementation of care policies
- Help develop, implement, and evaluate care policies and procedures that reflect current standards of practice
- Identify, evaluate, and address/resolve medical and clinical concerns and issues that affect care
- Responsible for the clinical quality & productivity of the clinical site staff
- Outpatient-only, employed position (rotating call)
- Must have 2 years of practice experience & 1 year of leadership experience
- Passion or experience with LGBTQ and HIV would be a plus
- Spanish Speaking a plus
Compensation & Benefits
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Qualifies for Federal and State loan repayment
- 4 weeks of paid time off
- Comprehensive medical insurance - Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO and HMO
- 401(k) with an employer match of up to 5%
- Employer-paid life insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
About Chicago, Illinois
Chicago is among the largest cities in the U.S. Famed for its bold architecture, it has a skyline punctuated by skyscrapers such as the iconic John Hancock Center, Willis Tower (formerly the Sears Tower), and the Tribune Tower. The city is also renowned for its museums, including the Art Institute of Chicago.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.