Orthopedic Spine Surgery Job In Tucson, Arizona
Spine Orthopedic Surgery Opening in Eastside Tucson, AZNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Sylvia Moyle: Sign in to view
Tucson, Arizona 85747 Type of Facility: Hospital
Northwest Healthcare is the largest hospital system in Southern Arizona and is seeking BE/BC Orthopedic Spine Surgeons in beautiful Tucson, AZ.
- Hospital employed opportunity joining a large and very busy multispecialty group
- Physician must be board-certified or board-eligible in the United States
- Must have orthopedic spine fellowship
- Outreach and marketing support provided to help establish your practice
- High patient volume opportunity
- Office space available, adjacent to the hospital
- Physicians start with one Medical Assistant, additional support provided as patient volume grows
- New grads are welcome to apply
- No visa sponsorship support available at this time
COMPETITIVE BENEFITS PACKAGE:
- Competitive salary with RVU bonus structure
- Relocation assistance
- Commencement bonus
- Medical loan repayment
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Excellent health benefits and 401K
- Potential retention and quality bonus opportunities
- Annual CME allowance and CME days
- Referral bonuses
NORTHWEST HEALTHCARE - Your Place to Shine!
Northwest Healthcare is the largest hospital system in Southern Arizona with an integrated healthcare network. It has expanded its services and footprint throughout Tucson and surrounding areas. With four hospitals (300-bed Northwest Medical Center, 146-bed Oro Valley Hospital, 18-bed Northwest Medical Center Sahuarita, and 145-bed Northwest Medical Center Houghton), Northwest Healthcare has positioned themselves strategically to become the healthcare service leader for Southern Arizona residents. In addition to the four hospitals, Northwest Healthcare also operates two freestanding emergency departments, two ambulatory surgery centers, three large provider groups (primary care, specialty care, and cardiology), and three urgent care centers.
TUCSON, AZ - Work. Live. Play.
Tucson is an oasis of recreation, history and leisurely activities. Whether you are an outdoor enthusiast, or enjoy endless entertainment options, Tucson has something for everyone. Known for its affordable housing and nationally recognized top rated schools, our community is a wonderful place to raise a family. Due to our close proximity to airports that will take you away on stunning vacations, the state of Arizona is filled with adventurous weekend getaways. Tucson is well-known for its majestic mountain ranges, hiking and biking trails, dining, beautiful desert scenery, and year-round outdoor activities. Tucson is a city rich in history and cultural events too. And, if you are a foodie, you will love Tucson! UNESCO named Tucson as the first City of Gastronomy in the United States! The culinary heritage is a perfect mix of Mexican and Native American tradition. Every bite is an experience!
Tucson is known for the following:
- A sunshine mecca with an average of 300+ days of sunshine a year
- Highly-rated golf, tennis and biking destination
- Year-round hiking! Discover a new trail to explore every weekend
- View the majestic Saguaro National Park and take the most stunning sunset photos
- Burgeoning microbrewery scene and award-winning regional wineries
- Sports galore! Of course there is the University of Arizona athletics, but did you know we have an ice hockey team in the desert, soccer and an indoor football league team?
- World-renowned spas and resorts (The Ritz-Carlton at Dove Mountain, Canyon Ranch, Miraval)
- The Tucson Gem & Mineral Show, the largest gem show in the world
- El Tour de Tucson is one of the largest road cycling events in the United States, attracting cyclists from all over the world
- Get your winter snow skiing fix just an hour away on Mount Lemmon
- Experience all four season in beautiful Northern Arizona and White Mountains, less than a four-hour drive
- Explore Indian Ruins – Montezuma Castle and Tuzigoot
- Top-rated schools and other educational facilities
- History and Culture: Tombstone, Bisbee, San Xavier Mission, Tubac, Desert Museum, Biosphere, and much more
- San Diego is less than a six hour drive for a fabulous weekend getaway
- Tucson International Airport (TUS) - fly nonstop to over 22 destination airports in the United States, Canada and Mexico
- Test your luck at the casinos – Las Vegas is just a 60 minute flight away
- Wineries in Sonoita and Wilcox, AZ
- Enjoy weekend getaways to some of the most beautiful and popular attractions that are all within a 2-5 hour drive, such as:
- Phoenix, AZ (111 miles)
- Sedona, AZ (227 miles)
- San Diego (400 miles)
- Rocky Point, Mexico (214 miles)
- The Grand Canyon (340 miles)
- Experience all four season in beautiful Flagstaff, Arizona (256 miles)
- Bisbee, AZ (97 miles)
- Tubac, AZ (48 miles)
- Los Angeles, CA ( 483 miles)
- Antelope Canyon (387 miles)
Discover your best life in Tucson, Arizona! For more information, please visit the following links:
- Northwest Healthcare website: https://www.healthiertucson.com/
- Information about visiting Tucson:https://www.visittucson.org/
- Best Trails to Hike in Tucson:https://www.alltrails.com/us/arizona/tucson
- Relocating to Tucson: https://www.visittucson.org/plan-your-visit/newcomers-and-relocation/
- Marana is one of the fastest growing cities in America and a suburb of Tucson: https://www.discovermarana.org/
- Oro Valley, another Tucson suburb: https://orovalleychamber.com/visitors/
The top attractions in Arizona are just a drive away for relaxing weekend getaways:
Population:520,116 city;1,000,000 county
Tucson is 90 miles southeast of Phoenix.
- Year-round outdoor recreation
- Art, culture, history
- Shopping,dining, spas, resorts
- Annual Tucson Gem and Mineral Show
- ElTourde Tucson Bicycle Race
- PGA Accenture Match Play Championships
Points of Interest:
- Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum
- KittPeak National Observatory
- San Xavierdel Bac Mission
- Pima Air & Space Museum
Average annual rainfall :12"
Average Temperature in winter: 65 degrees Average temperature in summer: 100 degrees
Average household income $45,521
Average cost of existing 3BR home: $251,963
Average cost of a 2BR apartment:$746/mo.
State Income Tax: 2.88-4.54%
Arizona students perform well above the national standards according to the Arizona Department of Education.
High Schools: 39public/21private
Middle Schools: 48public/38private
Higher Education: University of Arizona; Pima Community College; University of Phoenix
Northwest Medical Center Houghton, a 52-bed hospital serving Tucson's east side is now open! Located at Houghton Road and Old Spanish Trail, this full-service hospital combines advanced technology with compassionate caregivers to provide convenient healthcare, close to home.
Key Services Include:
24/7 Emergency Care
When minutes matter, having a hospital nearby can give you peace of mind. Our emergency room is staffed by board-certified physicians and experienced nurses. With a separate entrance for ambulances and a helipad on site, we're prepared to care for a broad range of emergency conditions.
Operating Rooms, Including Robotic-Assisted Surgical Capabilities
The hospital offers a broad range of surgical care -- with additional specialties expected soon. Currently, the hospital performs gastroenterology procedures, gynecological surgery, and general surgery. There is also a robust orthopedic surgery program, with physicians who specialize in sports medicine, joint replacement and reconstruction, general orthopedics, and orthopedic spine surgery.
Cardiac Catheterization Lab
With two cath labs, our team is ready to intervene quickly and efficiently to help patients experiencing a heart attack.
Labor, Delivery, Postpartum & Neonatal Intensive Care
We're excited to help you welcome your new baby to the world! Many of our spacious labor and delivery suites have mountain views, and unlike at other hospitals, you'll stay in the same room after your baby is born. Our unit features two dedicated operating rooms for Caesarean sections, and in our NICU we're able to support babies born early or those who need extra support after delivery.
Medical/Surgical, Telemetry, and Intensive Care Units
Our hospital features three levels of inpatient care, helping patients recover from a broad range of injuries and illnesses. Staffed by compassionate nurses, techs, and physicians, we're here to take care of you.
Diagnostic Imaging, including MRI, CT, X-Ray, Ultrasound, and Mammography
Our hospital features a broad range of imaging technology, for both inpatients and outpatients. Whether you need a screening exam or your physician requires images to help diagnose an illness, we're excited to provide advanced imaging care.
Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapy
Whether you're a patient in the hospital, or need ongoing therapy care on an outpatient basis, our therapy teams will work with you to create a plan of care to help you get back to doing what you love.