Nurse Practitioner Job In New York
Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner Needed in The Bronx CPH# JOB-2678275Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Great opportunity for a provider to join a teaching facility in the New York. Provider will be responsible for providing psychiatric care to patients of all ages. Must be able to provide care to children and adolescents.
Must be a board certified PMHNP, experience preferred but will consider a new grad! New York licensed providers are preferred, however, out of state providers will be considered.
If you are looking for a great opportunity in a great town while being a part of a teaching facility this might be the position for you!
For more information on this opportunity, as well as other positions nationwide, please contact Marina Breeding in the Advanced Practice Division at 954-837-2730. Send your resume or CV in strict confidence to email@example.com.
- Full time, permanent position
- Board Certified Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner
- Current New York licensed preferred
- Provide psychiatric care to patients of all ages
- Outpatient facility
- Teaching facility!
- Day time schedule
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.