Family Medicine Job In Surprise, Arizona
Family Practice Physician Need in Surprise, AZ CPH# JOB-2678902Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
This position offers a competitive compensation with a productivity bonus, and license fees and membership reimbursement. You will also receive relocation assistance, medical and dental for you and your family, 200 hours of accrued PTO, CME time with stipend, a 403b retirement plan, and coverage under the Federal Tort Act. There is also loan repayment available.
Located about 40 minutes from downtown Phoenix, Surprise is where you can connect all aspects of your life - family, work, and recreation. This charming community is surrounded by mountain park lands, a regional lake, and the Sonoran Desert. There are 7 gorgeous golf courses, an urban fishing lake, and 2 public aquatic centers.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any specialty jobs, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, please call Shari Berman at 203.663.9370 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Federally qualified community health center
- Clinic open Monday through Friday
- Nurse-triaged phone call is 2 weeks per year
- Great for a physician passionate about working with underserved populations
- Join 2 other primary care physicians, 2 PAs, and 4 NPs
- See 20 to 23 patients per day
- Teaching and mentorship opportunities, if desired
- Located 40 minutes from downtown Phoenix
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.