Physician Assistant Job In Massachusetts
Physician Assistant Cardiac First Assist Job In Western MassachusettsNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Paul Smallwood: Sign in to view
We are seeking a talented and experienced Physician Assistant to join a team of cardiac specialists in western Massachusetts to provide advanced cardiac care using state-of-the-art imaging technology and ORs to perform a variety of cardiac surgical operations, including bypass surgery. Experience and expertise in a comprehensive multidisciplinary evaluation of preop patients and 1st assist responsibilities, including endoscopic vein and radial artery harvesting, are required.?
- National Recognized Heart Care Center
- Anticoagulation clinic and cardiac catheterization lab
- Over 750 heart surgeries and 300 TAVR's completed annually
- State-of-the-art Cardiac surgery suites and rehab locations
- Join a team of five experienced advanced practice providers who work closely with the team of cardiac surgeons
- Must have an MA license and possess board certification
- Candidates with three years of experience are highly desired
- This Level 1 Trauma Center has 716 beds and has an academic affiliation with the University of Massachusetts
- Leading compensation, generous paid time off, and CME allowance negotiated
About Western Massachusetts
The area is home to 5 colleges, with communities that offer dining, shopping, and cultural experiences. Only a two-hour drive to Boston. A major airport is 20 minutes away. There is plenty to do with a growing family in this 4-season wonderland of lakes, wooded areas, hiking trails, and scenic parks.?
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.