Family Medicine Job In Suffolk, Virginia
Primary Care Physician Opportunity in Suffolk, VA CPH# JOB-2679320Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
This employed opportunity has a competitive salary plus incentives/bonuses. You will also be offered medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
You will enjoy living and working in this is a beautiful Virginia location toward the southern end of the Chesapeake Bay. Furthermore, you will be able to vacation on the beaches of Virginia or North Carolina whenever you choose. Virginia has historic charm and some of the best universities in the country.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, call Nancy Bell at 203.663.9364 or email your CV and references in confidence to email@example.com.
- Competitive salary plus incentives/bonuses
- One of the largest multispecialty groups in Virginia
- They have almost 30 primary care locations
- Full time is 36 hours a week
- Schedule can be flexible to the physicians needs
- Can also include some inpatient if desired
- Average 20 to 22 patients per day
- Board certified, or board eligible residents
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.