Management Job In Libertyville, Illinois
Dermatology Group adding EXPERIENCED Office Manager near Chicago, IL. - Libertyville, IL
This job was posted 6 days ago. Be one of the first 5 applicants.
Dermatology Group adding EXPERIENCED Office Manager near Chicago, IL.
myDermRecruiter is working with a Dermatology practice that has a great reputation in the suburbs of Chicago to find an experienced Office Manager. The environment is filled with hard-working, dynamic individuals who work together to ensure the success of the practice.
- Dermatology experience preferred but not required
- Bachelors degree in Healthcare Management or similar major required
- 3+ years managing a high volume healthcare office required
- Ensure staff of 15+ is managed through professional communication, expectations, and standards
- Supervise department supervisors (marketing, billing/collections, call center, lab) to ensure each area of the practice is running smoothly and efficiently
- Ensure company policies and HR procedures are upheld; responsible for recruiting, hiring, firing, and disciplinary actions for all staff
- Prioritize patient care and satisfaction as number one for all staff; ensure patient privacy, communications and interactions are top-notch!
- Assist with special projects, marketing efforts, and community relations as required
Compensation is commensurate with experience. Excellent benefits including health, paid time off, 401k, and more!
myDermRecruiter is the #1 Dermatology Recruitment Firm in the Nation. Whether you are actively recruiting for a Dermatology Professional for your practice or seeking a new career opportunity, we can help! 100% dedicated to the specialty of Dermatology Nationwide!
myMDRecruiter is a boutique style medical recruitment firm, solely focused on the recruitment of Physicians and Midlevel Providers nationwide! Our clients range from small one physician practices to large national healthcare organizations, seeking to recruit a Physician or Midlevel provider. We do most of our work in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Psychiatry and Dermatology, but work on openings in all specialties as needed by our valued clients.
- Are you a practice administrator who needs to add a provider to your practice to keep up with patient volume?
- Are you a Physician that owns your own practice and doesn't know where to start to find an employee or partner?
- Are you a Physician, Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner seeking a new opportunity confidentially?
- Are you a Resident or Fellow trying to navigate your job search on your own?
Whatever you need, we can help! We offer a one-on-one, consultative approach to your recruitment needs or job search. Our consultants work closely with physicians and medical practices across the nation and are able to provide you with insight on competition, compensation, contracts, and opportunities in your region.