Neurosurgery Job In Denton, Texas
Neurosurgery Opportunity in Denton, Texas
This job was posted 4 days ago. Be one of the first 5 applicants.
Large private practice group is seeking a dedicated neurosurgeon to join their new office location at Medical City Denton.
- Board certified or board eligible in neurosurgery
- Fellowship training in spine surgery preferred
- Available to start summer 2021
- TX license preferred
- Excellent communication skills and be energetic and motivated to grow an elective practice
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Financial support from the hospital & group
Overview of Medical City Denton:
- 208 bed, high-quality, acute care hospital
- Level II trauma center
- Medical City Denton serves the growing population just north of Dallas/Fort Worth and is accessible to Flower Mound, Lewisville, Lake Dallas, Carrollton, The Colony, as well as communities south of the Oklahoma border.
Overview of Denton, TX:
Denton is the county seat of Denton County and has an estimated population of 141,000. Located off of I-35, Denton is 42 miles from the Oklahoma border and 27 miles from the DFW International Airport. It is known for a lively music scene and is home to University of North Texas and Texas Woman's University, which has a combined student population of over 45,000.
Situated within the Dallas-Fort Worth metro area, the City of Denton offers small-town charm within a short drive of the big city. Denton's rich history, strong entrepreneurial community, vibrant art and music scene, popular hot spots and array of outdoor recreation (parks, trails, water park, natatorium) landed the city the title of "Number 1 Small Town in America" by Rand McNally and USA Today in 2012. No matter what your interest or passion, Denton's friendly atmosphere and sense of community make it the perfect spot to call home!
Medical City Denton is a 208 bed, full service hospital that serves the growing population of Denton, Wise, Cooke and Montague Counties. Offering the full-spectrum of healthcare including advanced open-heart surgery and neurosurgery programs, Medical City Denton's 900 employees and 250 physicians are constantly striving to offer the highest quality service to the north-Texas area. With the opening of the new Mayhill Diagnostic Center at Medical City Denton, life for your outpatients has become just a little bit easier.