Nurse Practitioner Job In Washington
Southern Washington - Outpatient Psych Np Position - Loan RepaymentNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Paul Smallwood: Sign in to view
We are currently scheduling interviews for an experienced PMHNP to work in an outpatient setting for a private nonprofit behavioral health organization in southern Washington.?
- Generous compensation and benefits
- Eligible for NHSC loan repayment program
- Outpatient Position
- See all ages including youth and geriatrics
- Up to 16 appointments per day
- Regular travel between two clinics in Southern Washington (1-2 days per week)
- Sole provider on-site; access to CMO & other providers is by phone/email/video
- No call or rounding
- Must have DEA-X waiver and willingness to prescribe suboxone, two years of prescribing experience, and two years of clinical experience with adults with complex medical & behavioral health needs
Enjoy the view of the magnificent Mount Adams as the backdrop to this wonderful city.?Residents enjoy exquisite scenery, art and historical museums, galleries, monuments, and an abundance of outdoor recreation. Apply today to find out more!
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.