Nurse Practitioner Job In Washington
Pasco Washington Outpatient Psych Np Position-loan RepaymentNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
Pasco Washington Outpatient Psych NP Position-Loan Repayment
A private nonprofit behavioral health organization is seeking Psychiatry Nurse Practitioners to join their team at their Pasco, WA clinic.??
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Outpatient Position
- See all ages including youth and geriatrics
- Up to 16 appointments per day
- Sole provider on site; access to CMO & other providers is by phone/email/video
- Includes local travel to see clients in residential facility (4 days per month)
- Must have DEA-X waiver and willingness to prescribe suboxone, two years of prescribing experience and two years of clinical experience with adults with complex medical & behavioral health needs
- Eligible for NHSC loan repayment program
Pasco is a thriving community with a population of more than 67,000.?Pasco hosts multiple festivals and is a great place for all ages.?Outdoor enthusiasts will enjoy golf courses, bicycle and jogging paths, outdoor sports fields, and much more!?Apply today to find out more!
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.