Nurse Practitioner Job In Oregon
Thoracic Surgery Np Opening In Southern Oregon-generous Sign On And ReloNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Paul Smallwood: Sign in to view
A reputable healthcare organization located in Southern Oregon has an opening for an experienced Thoracic Surgery Nurse Practitioner to join their team.??
- Leading compensation with $10K-$15K sign-on bonus and relocation assistance of up to $10K
- Annual quality performance incentives of up to 16% of base starting in year 2
- Full benefits include health, dental, CME allowance up to $3000 per year, and much more
- 240 hours (30 days) of authorized time off per year
- Work with a team of 2 cardiothoracic surgeons and 7 NPs/PAs, Practice Manager, care transformation nurse, MA's and support staff
- This NP will have primary responsibilities of inpatient rounding/case management of postoperative thoracic surgery patients and discharge planning
- Must have at least 2 years of experience working as an NP in CVTS?
This position is located in a beautiful city in Southern Oregon!?We offer family-friendly communities, wonderful schools, excellent weather, abundant recreational activities, and an opportunity to enjoy a well-balanced life.?Apply today to find out more!
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.