Child/Adolescent Psychiatry Job In Huntington, West Virginia
Inpatient C/A Psychiatrist Needed in Huntington, West Virginia CPH# JOB-2683585Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
This position offers a competitive compensation, additional bonuses. You will also receive a sign-on bonus, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, CME, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
Huntington sits on the mid-section of the scenic Ohio River at the point where West Virginia, Ohio, and Kentucky meet. It has a downtown area with shopping and entertainment. Snow skiing, white water rafting, zip lining, water skiing, boating, fishing, ATV riding, and hiking are some activities enjoyed by those who live there.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with the right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, contact George Estephan at 203.663.9395 or email email@example.com.
- Salary is based on training, credentials, scope of work, and past experiences
- Full comprehensive benefits packages including paid malpractice insurance and stock purchase plan
- 100% inpatient position
- Full time child and adolescent psychiatrist
- Provides coverage for residential treatment center
- 1:4 weekend call and weekday nights is by phone only
- Physician being the second call after the APRN is first called
- Located 42 miles West of Charleston, WV
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.